Sunday, October 12, 2008

MY RELATIONSHIP: THE COMMITTMENT and DTR

My boyfriend and I have been going stong, and really what has held us together is the commitment aspect.......ha just kidding. Committment with the blog....I am defining the relationship with this whole blog thing........so.....In everything I do, I committ. I make a personal goal and try to stick to it! This is my goal and objectivials in regards to my relationship and committment of creating and updating the Moment By Moment blog By Michelle (Similar to the reasons on facebook, Michelle, is what will best suit me in my blogger world).

I think I can manage the idea of at least making a post once a month, so readers, follwers, or no one that is what I will attempt! I don't really know what this will look like, but it will be what it is!

So the motto, montra, shabang, purpose..... I believe each moment of life is a gift. Although I fail often, I strive to live my life to the fullest, each moment at a time, most of all glorifying God! I call it my MBM. Just like M&M's, but not. After my dad died, I really understood the idea that life is truely a gift from God, and really we never know when it will be taken away. I try to be wise, rather than a fool, but often as a fool, I manage to get wise! If that makes since. With peer pressure, and a little bit of my interest of a new method of reflection and output for me, I decided to finally create this puppy! I will try to capture the moments of life that I think are blog worthy...which means this is going to be the best random thing every, but that is me!

Ephesians 5:16-17 "So be careful how you live, not as fools, but as those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days. Don't act thoughtlessly, but try to understand what the Lord wants you to do.

6 comments:

Mariko Marie said...

I will always be your blog follower! This is going to be awesome!!! Epic squared has gonne bloggie!

Anonymous said...

I heart you!!!

I am already your follower and you even made it on my blog list. Big time Erin - big time!!

We need to skype.

Jaci Bounds said...

BLOGGING = HOTT

lenamarie said...

Thank God Mariko sent me the link. I didn't get any notice your blog was up & running Ms McGee!

Robin Krill said...

Yeah...ditto Lena...I saw a link on the other blog...gheesh...glad we're such good friends you didn't even say anything.
Anywho..welcome to the blog world.

tweetyemcgee said...

Oh sisters, Oh sistas! I was running a test. I knew by that Monday morning you all would know about this blog, I told one and watched it spread! I would of told you if you did not pick it up that is was up and running...silly people!